Boston Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
In Boston, motorcycle riders have more risk of being involved in a serious accident than someone in a passenger car or truck. Most of the time, the accident isn’t the fault of the rider. If you or someone you love is hurt in a motorcycle accident, call Jim Glaser Law, an experienced team of Boston motorcycle accident lawyers. You could be eligible to receive financial compensation for your injuries and damage to your bike and gear. Don’t wait to call Jim Glaser Law. You only have a limited amount of time to make your claim. Call us now to schedule your free consultation with a Boston motorcycle accident lawyer.
What Are the Most Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents in Boston?
Motorcycle accidents in Boston often cause serious injuries or death to riders. Statistics show that the most common causes of motorcycle accidents in Boston include:
- Distracted driving. Distracted driving is usually at the hands of the driver of the passenger vehicle or truck. This includes, but is not limited to, texting and driving.
- Not sharing the road with motorcyclists.
- Failure to yield or obey traffic signs. Many drivers have the notion that it’s easy for motorcyclists to stop. Sometimes, drivers of passenger vehicles simply don’t pay enough attention to the other vehicles on the road.
- Poor road conditions. Potholes, uneven shoulders, and poorly managed road construction can cause motorcycle accidents in Boston. When a motorcycle tire hits an item, it can cause the wheel to stop, but the motorcycle and its rider keeps moving. Being thrown from a motorcycle can cause serious and sometimes deadly injuries.
Are You Eligible for Compensation from a Boston Motorcycle Accident?
If you or someone you love is hurt or killed in a Boston motorcycle accident, you may be eligible for financial compensation. Depending on the facts of your case, you could be entitled to compensation for:
- Medical bills, prescriptions, hospital stays, surgeries, and physical therapy.
- Lost wages.
- Loss of future earnings.
- Pain and suffering.
- Loss of quality of life.
- Funerals and burial costs.
- Loss of consortium.
- In catastrophic accidents, punitive damages.
A motorcycle accident can permanently change your life. Internal injuries, traumatic brain injuries, broken bones, paralysis, and disability can cause you and your family to face mounting medical bills. Families who lose a loved one in a motorcycle accident also face the harsh financial reality of what it costs to bury their loved ones. You could face hundreds of thousands of dollars in unpaid bills. Jim Glaser Law is here to help. An experienced Boston motorcycle accident lawyer, Jim Glaser helps accident victims get the compensation that they deserve.
Contact an Attorney
Jim Glaser Law is one of the premier personal injury law firms in Boston, Massachusetts with offices in Sharon and Cambridge. Our law firm specializes in practice areas such as workers’ compensation, auto accidents, motorcycle accidents and wrongful death. To schedule a consultation with Jim Glaser Law, please give us a call at 888-743-2079 or complete our contact inquiry form. Our firm serves injured people across Massachusetts, Rhode Island and New Hampshire.